- We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it.
- Information we receive from you:
- You may order fashion items and provide your name, e-mail address, contact number, billing and shipping address, credit or debit card number, and expiry date, so that the order can be processed and your fashion items, delivered to you.
- Please note, we don’t give access to your banking details. Please see payment method for more information
- We will –
- Keep your personal information, confidential, ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, disclosure or access;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request.
PURCHASES AND STOCK AVAILABILITY
Prices displayed on our website are subject to change without notice. All items are inclusive of VAT. Orders placed may be declined or canceled if the products are out of stock or damaged. In this circumstance, if an order has been canceled where a credit card has been the method of payment the amount will automatically be refunded back to the credit card.
We will notify you as soon as we can if any Items Ordered are not available (this may take a few days, depending on the delivery and payment method).
Online items will mostly be priced as instore products, or from time to time, each store will run different promotions. This pricing will only be applicable to that store, at that time.
- Credit, cheque or debit card. NO CASH ON DELIVERY (COD)
- JO BORKETT voucher code, you would receive this though social media or our newsletter.
- When placing your order, and proving the required personal details, including your payment card details you warrant that you are authorized to make payment with the payment card and that there are enough funds available to pay for your order.
- Please note that payment via EFT can take up to twenty-four (36) hours to reflect in our bank account, depending upon the bank that you use and available funds in your bank account.
- Payfast (refer to Payfast’s terms and conditions, which you will be bound by when using this payment method, https://www.payfast.co.za/end-user-agreement/.)
- We do not accept cheques.
- All payments are made through a secure authentication system. – Pay Fast
DELIVERY OF GOODS
- JO BORKETT offers delivery methods:
- courier; (Courier company being used is Fastway)
- JO BORKETT will endeavor to deliver your fashion items within 10 days of your payment.
- We aim to deliver the product to the detailed address given by yourself, no PO Box addresses allowed. Please use a work address if you know that no one will be available to receive the delivery, at another given address.
- We aim to deliver the product within 7 working days, from order confirmation. (Standard delivery.)
- Delivery will be charged at R85, for any orders under R450.
- Delivery costs will not be refunded on items returned. We reserve the right for purpose of suspected fraud, to refuse or accept payment on any order.
RETURN OF GOODS
- In terms of the ECT Act returning items, needs to be done within 7 days after delivery, for any reason, returned by the consumer at their own cost. This is to be done through the email@example.com, detailing the invoice product information, collection address and reason for return. A full refund will be made within 2 weeks of receipt of the goods, as long as the goods arrive in their original condition.
- Should any Items purchased on our website have faults, we must be informed within 7 days, these Items, if unaltered, may be returned for a full refund. A replacement item will/can be sent within 2 (two) weeks of the purchase date, subject to producing proof of your purchase (invoice).
- A condition of the fault must be submitted with photographic proof of the quality issue before we will approve the refund.
USE OF THE JO BORKETT WEBSITE AND ALL JO BORKETT SOCIAL MEDIAS.
- JO BORKETT is active on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- You are prohibited from posting, reviews, comments, questions or other information through the Website and Social Media, which is unlawful, harmful, hateful, or racially, the content of any kind.
- We reserve the right to remove any content from the Website and Social Media where we deem such content.
- Should you place on or any harmful content or should you breach any clause in these Terms & Conditions, we may immediately terminate your access to all or parts of the Website or Social Media, without any further notice to you.
- When you register on the Website, to do a purchase, you will be required to provide certain access details, including an email address and a password.
RULES OF CONDUCT
- While accessing our website, the content on the website and/or other social media platforms, you warrant and agree that you shall not:
- violate any law, rule or regulation;
- Violate the security of the websites, or obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the websites and/or social media platform.
- Try to do any advertising, branding or other promotional content on our website or our social media platforms
- create any links from the websites directed to websites or content owned or maintained by third parties;
COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
If you have a complaint about the products provided by JO BORKETT, require information regarding the good you have purchased, please use the “Contact Us” Menu Tab on the Website or you can contact us directly at our head office on 011 462 0604, or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JO BORKETT FASHIONS is a company registered in the Republic of South Africa
(Registration Number 2001/008709/07).
Website Addresses: joborkett.com & joborkett.co.za
Number: 011 462 0604
Address: Lanseria Corporate Estate, 622 Unit 60, Amelia Lane, Pelindaba Road (R512), Lanseria
Email Address: email@example.com
Number: + 27 81 350 8974
Shop Address: Shop L10, Lower Level, Sandton City, Johannesburg
Number: + 27 11 880 3892
Shop Address: Shop 102, Mall of Rosebank, Rosebank, Johannesburg